Monday, May 11, 2015

Tales of Mother's Day's Past

I'm blessed to have good kids. My son came running into my bedroom Mother's Day morning. He jumped on the bed and wished me a good day. My daughter slept in. I didn't see her for two more hours.

Their cards were cute and full of love.

I cried through church. Which is quite common. I gave up wearing make up to church about a year ago because what's the point if I'm going to cry it off anyway. My husband told me he wanted to cancel his apt with our therapist scheduled for Monday because he's tired of talking about "it".  I finally feel like we are getting somewhere and he tells me this. He say's he can feel the Dark Side Creeping in, but he's not in the Dark Place.

Last Mother's day he greeted me with a hug. I didn't receive any hugs that I didn't initiate.

No comments:

Post a Comment