Friday, January 20, 2017

An only in Utah Moment

J wanted to go to the temple so I got him up and out the door and we were at the temple by 6 AM. Where I don't hold the priesthood they usually put J in with another ward. The worker took my son's slip and walked over to another group and I thought they were going to put Jake with the group. Turns out the leader of the other group was the guy I had my first date with. I would have been fine with "William" serving Jake in the temple, but it didn't happen. The worker was thanking William for taking his group to the temple that early in the morning. It would have stung a little if he baptized J because he was active in the church and my husband is not. But it was more important that J did baptisms than who helped him do the work. I also don't have any hard feelings against William.

No comments:

Post a Comment